Join us for a fun filled day of golf, games, food, and drinks, supporting a great cause, The Ethan M. Lindberg Foundation.
5 Ways to Participate
- Register a Foursome - Registration is $1,000 and includes golf, lunch, beer on the course, cocktail hour, and dinner for four.
- Register as a Single Golfer - Registration is $250 and includes golf, lunch, beer on the course, cocktail hour, and dinner for one.
- Join Us for Dinner Only - Join us for the cocktail hour, dinner, and awards banquet. Tickets are $75.
- Fundraise as a Virtual Golfer - Can't make the event? Become a virtual golfer. There is no registration fee and you can be apart of this exciting event by registering to help raise funds for Ethan M. Lindberg Foundation.
- Become a Tournament Sponsor - Learn more about our sponsorship packages.
How Personal Fundraising Works
Each golfer will have the opportunity to make a bigger impact and fundraise for the Ethan M. Lindberg Foundation. Upon registration, a personal fundraising page will be created for you that you can personalize and share with family and friends to sponsor you at this event. The funds raised will help families facing congenital heart defects.
Schedule of Events
11:30: Registration Opens
12:00: Lunch (available to take on course)
1:00: Shotgun Start
7:00: Dinner and Awards
- Welcome and Awards: Chris Collins, NECN Sports News Anchor
- Our Vision: Jessica Lindberg, Co-Founder Ethan M. Lindberg Foundation
- Ari’s Story: Mike Schultz
- Why supporting families is so important: Dr. Sitaram Emani, Cardiothoracic Surgeon Boston Children’s Hospital, Ethan M. Lindberg Foundation Board Member
- Live Auction: Chris Collins & Mike Schultz
- Close: Chris Collins
We'd Like to Thank Our Sponsors
Dinner Table Sponsors
The following have committed to raise or give a minimum of $1,000 for Ari’s Tournament. An asterisk denotes that they have also committed to a golf foursome.
David Patton & Elizabeth Kassab