Join us for an evening of food, drinks, and fun, supporting a great cause, The Ethan M. Lindberg Foundation.
This dinner will follow a day of golf at Ari's Tournament Golf Outing. While dinner is included in golfer registration, we are encouraging spouses, family, and friends who aren't golfing that day to join us for a fun filled evening celebrating and supporting heart families. In addition to awards, dinner, and prizes, we'll have a special guest emcee and speaker (to be announced soon).
It's a great way to connect with, and support, families whose children are sick in the hospital battling congenital heart defects.
2 Ways to Participate
- Purchase a Dinner Ticket - Join us for the cocktail hour, dinner, and awards banquet.
- Sponsor a Table - Receive 10 dinner tickets and special recognition at the dinner.
Schedule of Events
6:00: Cocktail hour
7:00: Dinner, Awards, and Festivities
- Welcome and Awards: Chris Collins, NECN Sports News Anchor
- Our Vision: Jessica Lindberg, Co-Founder Ethan M. Lindberg Foundation
- Ari’s Story: Mike Schultz
- Why supporting families is so important: Dr. Sitaram Emani, Cardiothoracic Surgeon Boston Children’s Hospital, Ethan M. Lindberg Foundation Board Member
- Live Auction: Chris Collins & Mike Schultz
- Close: Chris Collins
We'd Like to Thank Our Sponsors
Dinner Table Sponsors
The following have committed to raise or give a minimum of $1,000 for Ari’s Tournament. An asterisk denotes that they have also committed to a golf foursome.
David Patton & Elizabeth Kassab